Last Updated: March, 13th, 2021
- Instoll, LLC is a Limited Liability Corporation registered under the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia within the United States of America (“Instoll”).
- Instoll owns and operates several websites (“Corporate Websites”), and operates these websites under multiple duly registered names (“dba” or “ficticious names”). Instoll makes this Disclaimer (the “Disclaimer”) and any agreements referenced by this Disclaimer available to the Corporate Websites.
- Instoll also promotes brands owned by other legally registered entities (“Promoted Websites”). In this case, Instoll does not own or operates the Promoted Websites, and therefore, Instoll cannot be held liable for any issue arising between the Promoted Websites and any other person or entity. Instoll simply makes the text of Disclaimer, along with the text of any agreements referenced by the Disclaimer (collectively, the “Disclaimer”), available to the Promoted Websites such that they can use the text by proxy as an agreement between their entity and their surfers, customers, etc as defined in this Disclaimer. Promoted Websites can link to these agreements and, for the purpose of interpretation, the Disclaimer terms are treated as executed between a given Promoted Website and its surfers, customers, etc, with no involvement of Instoll.
- Only the Corporate Websites and Promoted Websites listed below are authorized to use this Disclaimer or the agreements referenced by this Disclaimer:
https://instoll.net operated by Instoll, LLC under the dba name Instoll, LLC
https://acellia.com operated by Instoll, LLC under the dba name Acellia, LLC
https://htd.cloud operated by Instoll, LLC under the dba name Instoll, LLC
https://mindfuel.blog operated by Instoll, LLC under the dba name MindFuel Blog, LLC
https://shopnawe.com operated by Instoll, LLC under the dba name Shop’n’Awe, LLC
https://smartybeast.com operated by Instoll, LLC under the dba name Smarty Beast, LLC
https://cravelocally.com operated by Instoll, LLC under the dba name Crave Locally, LLC
There are currently no Promoted Websites authorized to use this Disclaimer
- For all subsequent paragraphs, the reader of this Disclaimer shall use the dba name (“DBA Name”) of the Corporate Website or Promoted Website which directed them to this Disclaimer in place of “Instoll” or “Instoll LLC.” This Disclaimer is made by and between the reader and the DBA Name of the website which linked to this Disclaimer. To help clarify, paragraph 6 is an example paragraph. If a reader arrives at this Disclaimer from the shopnaw.com website, then, for the purposes of interpretation, they would read paragraph 6 by substituting the dba name Shop’n’Awe, LLC instead of Instoll, LLC and paragraph would be interpreted as “For example, Shop’n’Awe LLC websites are intended to be available 24 hours a day…”
- For example, Instoll, LLC websites are intended to be available 24 hours a day, but this is not guaranteed.
- A “Surfer” (collectively referred to as “Surfers”) is any individual, acting as a person or on behalf of an entity, who visits any of the content hosted within either the Corporate Websites or the Promoted Websites as defined in paragraph 4.
- A “Customer” (collectively referred to as “Customers”) is any Surfer, who purchases tangible or digital goods and/or services sold directly by Instoll, LLC through any of the Corporate Websites or by an entity operating one of the Promoted Websites. A Surfer purchasing other goods and/or services (e.g. through an advertisement, referral or affiliate program) which are not directly sold by Instoll, LLC (i.e. the revenue is collected through another entity’s shopping cart and gets deposited to that entity’s bank account) shall not be considered a Customer as defined within this Disclaimer.
- An “Author” (collectively referred to as “Authors”) is any individual, acting as a person or on behalf of an entity, who is allowed to publish content directly on Corporate Websites or Promoted Websites (e.g. a page or a post, which may contain any form of digital media).
- “The Providing Parties” (or singularly, a “Providing Party”) means Instoll, LLC and it’s officers, employees and/or assigns, along with any Authors contributing content to the Corporate Websites or Promoted Websites.
- “The Consuming Parties” (or singularly, a “Consuming Party”) includes both Surfers and Customers.
- “The Collective Parties” includes Surfers, Customers and Authors.
- The views or opinions expressed by either The Providing Parties or The Consuming Parties on the Corporate Websites and/or Promoted Websites belong to the individual expressing such opinions and are in no way shared by or related to Instoll, LLC.
- Non-Professional Entertainment Purposes Only
All content on the Corporate Websites and/or Promoted Websites, including any links or references to external materials, represents an opinion expressed for entertainment purposes only.
- Non-Suitability & No Warranty
NONE of the content, statements, research, findings, summaries, conclusions, recommendations, etc., published to the Corporate Websites nor to the Promoted Websites shall be construed as a statement of suitability for any particular purpose or as any form of warranty, expressed or implied.
The Consuming Parties agree to indemnify and hold harmless, The Providing Parties from any tort or claim related to the content provided on the Corporate Websites or the Promoted Websites.
- Limit of Liability
The Consuming Parties agree, should any liability be legally determined due by a Providing Party to a Consuming party, the maximum extent of such liability shall be the purchase price of any goods and/or services as defined above (ref “Customer”). The Consuming Parties further agree that this purchase price, if legally determined due, shall be their sole remedy for any tort or claim made against The Providing Parties.
If any portion of this Disclaimer is found to be unenforceable, the remaining, enforceable provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
This Disclaimer was written to protect The Providing Parties. All interpretation of the provisions outlined herein shall inure, to the maximum legal extent possible, to the benefit of The Providing Parties.
- Usage Constitutes Agreement
By browsing and/or reading, listening , interacting, publishing, updating, experiencing and/or utilizing the content of the Corporate Websites and/or Promoted Websites, The Collective Parties consent to their full understanding of and total agreement with the terms of this Disclaimer.
- Entire Agreement
- Laws of Virginia
The terms of this Disclaimer and any agreements referenced by this Disclaimer shall be governed under the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, within the United States of America.
- Contact Information
Instoll, LLC can be reached via email at email@example.com.